• Management of international projects from kickoff to final acceptance
• Compliance with the quality, schedule, and cost specifications of the projects
• Claim and risk management for the projects
• Management and coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
• Interface with customers and suppliers
• Responsible for the development of operational processes
• Close coordination with departments such as sales, design, production, purchasing and service
• Close coordination with MIAS GmbH, MIAS Hungary & MIAS China
• Technical coordination and consultation with customers and partners
• Technical coordination with suppliers
• Successfully completed technical/economics studies or training as a technician in the field of mechanical engineering/mechatronics
• First professional experience in the described field of responsibility is an advantage
• Experience in project management - preferably also on an international level
• Proficient in all MS Office products
• Sound experience with ERP systems
• Good written and spoken English, German and other foreign language skills are an advantage
• Availability to travel internationally (30%)
• Structured and independent approach with communication and negotiation skills
Accompany your projects all the way from A-Z and work closely with customers and other departments.
You will enjoy a varied and challenging area of responsibility, which you will successfully handle with your ability to work in a team and independence.
As a medium-sized machinery company, MIAS is the global partner for your professional success. MIAS, with its locations in Australia, China, Germany, Hungary and the USA, is part of Jungheinrich AG, which is listed on the MDAX.
MIAS is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
In addition to a permanent contract with adequate compensation and other voluntary benefits, MIAS Inc. offers you full support during your onboarding, a supportive team, individual training opportunities and the possibility to work from home.
By post - vagy postán küldje el a címre
MIAS Inc., Materials Handling
14240 South Lakes Drive
28273 Charlotte USA